01 September 2009

Can Anyone Cook?

New month. New blog. One that will actually be updated. Promise.

I've been toying with the idea of starting a new blog ever since I tied the knot. Because you know what? Reality hit. I would have to fend for myself, hunker down, and learn to cook. Why? To cook for my husband? Why, yes, but it's not just for him. It's for myself too.

Because I'm not living with my parents anymore.
Because I'm tired of reheating pre-cooked frozen foods.
Because I want to prove to myself that I can do this.
Because I have to prove to my husband that it's not that I can't cook, it's just that I chose not to.

I mean if a rat created by Pixar can do it, so can I right?

Okay, so Remy is an animated character, but still, there's that sentiment that, "Anyone can cook!"

In the days that follow, it should be clear why I've named my blog as so. And it makes me smile every time I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment