25 May 2011

Window Seat Envy

Since I was a kid, I've ALWAYS wanted a window seat. From the time that I was old enough to know what a window seat was, I've been in love with them. However, I still do not have a window seat. Every time that I went house browsing with my parents, I'd always swoon over the window seats in the model homes. Because, clearly, model homes are the bomb.

And since joining Pinterest and finding this beauty (in fact, I made a whole board of JUST window seats), I can't help but still want one. It's the perfect spot to hide away to read or write or simply contemplate the world. It's perfect for those rainy days when all you want to do is curl up with a book and read. 

Photo found here.

One day. One day I will have a window seat in my home. I will sit there and read and write and contemplate the world. It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment